Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Status Report --

Please allow me to apologize for not posting much of late. Both my wife and I have been suffering through some minor health problems -- not really very serious, but sufficient to keep us from doing things we like to do.

I have been doing some work on the new version of my "Tricorne Wars" rules . . . but that is about all that I've been up to recently. Family visiting over the holidays have left us with a flu bug (first my wife got it; now I seem to have it).

Anyway, never fear. While I might not be feeling well right now, news of Saxe-Bearstein will return soon.


-- Jeff

7 comments:

marinergrim said...

Sorry to hear you've not been well. Hope it all clears up soon for both of you.

Steve-the-Wargamer said...

..yeah - get well soon!

old-tidders said...

Get well soon

-- Allan

MurdocK said...

be sure to break out the chemical warfare kits..I find green death flavoured Nyquil a great tonic against most *bugs*!

abdul666 said...

Best wishes of quick recovery to both of you: 'The Real World™' is not always kind to all of us.

Jean-Louis

A J said...

I hope you both get well soon, Jeff.

Regards, A J

Fitz-Badger said...

Yes, get well soon! It happens to the best of us and we know you'll be back when you can.
And I am interested in your reworked rules. I hope to try Tricorne one of these days. :-)