Saturday, April 14, 2012

Back to Hospital Again --

*sigh* . . . Last night a few friends were over to play a game . . . but it didn't happen . . . I started hemorrhaging again and so ended up in the Emergency Room once again . . . and was once again admitted to the hospital for monitoring.

I've now been released (the hemorrhaging has ended but I feel very tired and weak) . . . so I should be able to go down island for my week of radiation treatments on Monday . . . then back up for surgery on April 26.

But I'm not stressed out or anything . . . well, not much . . . eh, well maybe a bit . . . okay, quite a lot.

-- Jeff

9 comments:

MurdocK said...

You are stronger than this stress Jeff.

You are.

Colonel Shofer said...

Thoughts are with you J ... all crossed here.

CS

Ross Mac rmacfa@gmail.com said...

Stress can be good Jeff, without stress on the guy ropes, a tent would fall down.

Things will be better once you have gone through the treatment.

My best wishes for a return to good health for you Jeff,

Martin said...

Hi Jeff,

Hang tough Jeff! You have a lot of people pulling for you. Stay positive.

Capt Bill said...

This getting older is not sissies! Be bold, fear not, and tread on. All of Beerstein is betting on you...

tradgardmastare said...

Keep on going-you'll get there Jeff!
best wishes
Alan

marinergrim said...

Jeff, my thoughts are with you. Keep smiling and thinking how good it's going to be on the other side of this misery.

Steve-the-Wargamer said...

I'm with the others... chin up, matey..

A J said...

As Churchill said, "When you're going through hell - keep going." You'll beat this thing, Jeff.