Friday, May 24, 2013

Funny Little Wars

No, I'm not interested in this period . . . heck, I already have far too many periods that I'm invested in.

But while visiting The Virtual Armchair General's website I came across a section of 54mm scale cars, wagons and boats that can be built from inexpensive .pdf files . . . and I thought that those who are interested in this period might like to take a look at them.

To me they look pretty darn good.  Here is the URL of the section on them (click).

-- Jeff

3 comments:

tradgardmastare said...

I'm certainly tempted...
Jeff can ask after your health while I am here this morning?
best wishes
Alan

Bluebear Jeff said...

Alan,

I am doing better, sir. I still have very little stamina but it has certainly improved since the days of chemotherapy.

My mouth seems to be healing well from all those extractions . . . but I will be limited to "soft foods" only for a number of months (with no upper teeth remaining and only a few lower it is impossible to chew).

Still it is nice to be past all of those abscessed teeth; and overall I'm certainly feeling perkier . . . although I still do tire quickly. Nevertheless I am able to do more and more every few weeks . . . even if I still feel like a wimp at times.

And I need to remember that I was a total invalid for over a year . . . and one loses a lot of muscle mass that way.

Overall I'm quite encouraged.


-- Jeff

marinergrim said...

Nice little post Jeff.
Equally good to hear you're on the mend.