Sunday, September 21, 2014

My Opponent's Evil Army

Murdock has just posted a number of photos of his English Civil War forces (click on previous under-lined passage to see them).

Nasty Parliamentary Gunners

 Now I must make clear that Murdock himself is not an evil chap . . . he is in fact a jolly fine fellow and a very kind and helpful friend.  His ECW army on the other hand is filled with the sort of fellows who would cancel Christmas . . . indeed I believe that Cromwell did just that . . . certainly not the kind of people one would want in one's home.

I, on the other hand am building a Royalist force (see my last post).  Now I will freely admit that Charles is not my ideal as a king . . . but he IS king . . . and you would certainly rather have the Cavaliers at your local pub than those Roundheads.  Admit it . . . who would you rather have a round or two with, stout fellows or Bible-thumping puritans who would banish "cakes and ale"?

Now I must confess that Murdock did agree to take on this Evil Army as a concession to me since I wished to run the Royalists (as I sure you would too).  He really is a jolly good chap (even if he is serving as a Roundhead).

Please take a look at his blog post (clicky).

-- Jeff

1 comment:

MurdocK said...

For God, King and Parliament!